Order Method

Please email to susy1682@gmail.com for order or questions.

(1) All price listed in Indonesian Rupiahs & does not include postage charges. Postage charges are pay by buyer.

(2) All orders are shipped by Pos TIKIJNE or Pos Kilat Tercatat. Postage charges depends on weight, size and distance.

(3) All of the items sold are not refundable or exchangeable. Kilility Hair Boutique/Mitsu card will not be responsible for any lost or damage caused during delivery. All items will packed and wrap carefully before send out.

(4) Payment for Indonesian buyer only

(5) Payment is due within 3 days except email me to delay. Items will be mailed the next day after payment except next day is public holiday or weekend.

(6) After payment please email me yours name, address, contact number, date & amount of you bank in.

Happy Shopping!!!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Macrame Purse with Beads



I am finally back in the craft room with more ideas as I always root for the underdog, love the unloved and see potential in what others don't. So when finding anything cute, quirky, unusual or just what catches my eye, I know I will love it… and try to make it with both of my bare hand. 
 
Today I am with my new ability. I learned Macrame last year, and now I try to share to all of you my loyal readers and audiences… 

Why MACRAME purse?

Firstly MACRAME is a form of textile-making using knotting rather than weaving or knitting. Means I STILL could make it with both of my BARE hand, wherever I go and whenever I have time (like Coca Cola motto :) ). 

Secondly, All parts of a macrame purse are changeable; strap length, purse body size, styles and many colors to choose from. So flexible isn’t it…? 

Finally, If we are looking for trends, Vintage, Neo-hippie and grunge in old 1970 is become fashioned this year. So… If a macrame purse appeals to you I am offering you an opportunity to design your own.  DESIGN YOUR OWN MACRAME PURSE; You can see many purse ideas by clicking the Gallery Page on my Facebook.

I am also asking you to "Like Us" My Page on Facebook. I know that some of you have all ready done so and I really appreciate this. Share your Like with others.
If you have a Facebook page that you would Like me to share or express my Like, contact me or leave a comment with the link and I will do so.






Below is one of my handmade... a purse in Stars on the Sky with Beads style


 














No comments: