Order Method

Please email to susy1682@gmail.com for order or questions.

(1) All price listed in Indonesian Rupiahs & does not include postage charges. Postage charges are pay by buyer.

(2) All orders are shipped by Pos TIKIJNE or Pos Kilat Tercatat. Postage charges depends on weight, size and distance.

(3) All of the items sold are not refundable or exchangeable. Kilility Hair Boutique/Mitsu card will not be responsible for any lost or damage caused during delivery. All items will packed and wrap carefully before send out.

(4) Payment for Indonesian buyer only

(5) Payment is due within 3 days except email me to delay. Items will be mailed the next day after payment except next day is public holiday or weekend.

(6) After payment please email me yours name, address, contact number, date & amount of you bank in.

Happy Shopping!!!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Scrapbook (1) - Folder

Hi? Good morning... Its my first design for my new blog here...



This is a folder to put some papers in. As usual, my kid always puts her paper unorganized and if she wants to use it seems that the paper is disappeared, because she forget where she put the paper. That's why I create this folder. I also hope this give u inspired after reading this blog n see some pictures here...

Here is the materials :

Basic paper : box ex Milo or other powder milk
Paper : Kiky paper gift Hello Kitty, glory paper white, Buffalo paper pink, Lamination paper Bless pink motif (for Hello Kitty's wing)
Ink : water colour pink
Accessories : ribbon




Since we are facing global economic recession I have idea to put space for hanging ur name card there.



Beside that on the back part u could add some ad.



Actually you could make it be a bag too by adding a pair of tread on above part, may be I will show u tomorrow about it. bec I dont have the tread now.



Alrite, this is my first creation for my blog... see u tomorrow...

PS : Here, the paper bag version...




Regards,

P.J.

No comments: